What to see
Barcelona: a multicultural city to explore with plenty to offer.
You cannot miss:
- Passeig de Gràcia: one of the main avenues in Barcelona. Leisure and culture in a straight line.
- Sagrada Família: world-famous and in constant evolution, there are no words to describe this work of Gaudí’s. It is a must-see.
- La Rambla: the emblematic and lively avenue in Barcelona. Stop by at Boquería Market for a snack and enjoy Catalan gastronomy in its most pure state.
- Parc Güell: who has not ever heard about this original place thought out by Gaudí? Walk around it and enjoy.
- Plaça de Catalunya: meeting point between the old town and the new city. A historical square that is highly representative of Barcelona which you can’t miss.
Discover the history of the Catalan capital
A lot to see, a lot of Gaudí
Barcelona, modernist capital
Sample Catalan cuisine… you will want more
Shopping around the best shops in Barcelona
Infinite leisure possibilities in this multi-cultural city
To be up-to-date in Barcelona’s events programme